< back to Courses List
Motorcycle Suspension School, Shock Servicing Course.
Whilst people are generally happy to tackle fork servicing
the thought of stripping shocks can be intimidating. On the shock servicing
course students learn how the different designs of shock operate, and the
function of the individual components inside. They then strip and rebuild
shocks themselves to learn the practical skills of professional shock
Course content: Shock Servicing
- Shock design and operation.
- A full analysis of
individual shock components and function.
- The correct tooling for
- How to strip and service
standard and aftermarket shocks.
- Measuring and recording shim
Who is the course for?
- Home mechanics who would like to maintain their own shocks.
- Racers and track day riders.
- University students.
- Dealers and service centres that wish to offer an advanced suspension service to their customers.
Book this Course
There are no courses currently scheduled. However please do contact us using our contacts page as we maybe scheduling one shortly.