< back to Courses List
Motorcycle Suspension School, Fork Servicing Course.
Professional fork servicing goes way beyond tipping the old
oil out and replacing seals. Students learn how the different designs of forks
operate, and the function of the individual components inside the fork. They
then strip and rebuild forks themselves to learn the practical skills of
professional fork servicing.
Course content: Fork Servicing
- Fork design and operation.
- A full analysis of individual fork components and function.
- The correct tooling for service procedures.
- How to strip and service cartridge and damper rod forks.
- How to strip fork cartridges into their individual components.
- Measuring and recording shim stacks.
- Modifications for damper rod forks.
- Piston kit installation on cartridge forks.
Who is the course for?
- Home mechanics who would like to maintain their own forks.
- Racers and track day riders.
- University students.
- Dealers and service centres that wish to offer an advanced suspension service to their customers.
Book this Course
There are no courses currently scheduled. However please do contact us using our contacts page as we maybe scheduling one shortly.